These facts about Americord can help expectant parents decide while private cord blood bank to choose. We have unparalleled service and standards.
No-Risk Enrollment & No Fee Cancellation Policy
About half of all babies arrive before their due date, so it is important to make a decision as soon as possible.
Americorddoesn’t charge you when you enroll. We charge your credit card after the cord blood collection has been made.
- If, at any time after you enroll, you decide not to bank your baby’s cord blood, you can cancel your enrollment with Americord without incurring any fee. Our only requirement is that you return the unopened Americord Collection Kit to us.
- The Americord Collection Kit, which contains everything your medical professionals will need to collect your baby’s cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue
- A medical courier to pick up the Collection Kit from your bedside after your baby is born and deliver it to our laboratory
- 20 years of storage of your baby’s stem cells in our state-of-the-art laboratory, which is CLIA certified, AABB-Accredited and complies with all federal and state guidelines and applicable licenses
Click here to see Americord’s prices and compare them with the prices of other leading cord blood banks.
Quality Control Above Industry Standards
The equipment in Americord’s Collection Kit has been designed to enable your medical practitioner to collect the maximum amount of cord blood available when your baby is born. However, it is possible that the amount collected from your baby could be less than the average. If the collection volume or cell count is below a certain threshold, Americord will call you to see if you still want to store the sample since, using today’s technology, it is unlikely that you would be able to use it for medical treatment.
Americorduses higher standards than the industry average for purposes of giving our clients this option.
- Total Nucleated Cell Count (TNC): Americord calls you if the TNC is below 100 million cells.
At Americord we strive to keep marketing costs low so we can keep our prices down. We also believe that the strongest marketing is recommendations from satisfied clients, so we have established a referral program.
- When you refer your friends or family members to Americord, you will receive $100 if they enroll. And your friend or family member will get a $100 discount. So you both benefit from our referral program.
Call us today at 866-503-6005 extension 1 if you are ready